Roger began his Martindale career in 1995 and is the President of the firm. He is also a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). With more than 22 years of Martindale-experience, he is uniquely qualified to work with clients to identify, manage, and execute any type of project ranging from international, deepwater, onshore conventional and non-conventional, vendor, revenue, royalty, and governmental entity-related projects.
- Overseeing audits for U.S. and international joint venture projects
- Overseeing audits for revenue, royalty, midstream and gas plant projects
- Overseeing vendor compliance reviews
- Overseeing client in-house projects on COPAS Accounting Procedure applications for various joint venture issues.
Expert witness and litigation support expertise:
- Testifying in State court and arbitrations.
- Joint venture and revenue disputes, gas balancing, royalty disputes, and custom and practice in applying exploration agreements, joint operating agreements, and Accounting Procedure provisions in oil and gas operations
- Application of COPAS publications supporting oil and gas cost issues.
- Midstream and gas plant disputes and custom and practice in applying gas gathering agreements, processing agreements, and production handling agreements.
- Instructor for COPAS Energy's private and public live courses
- Various subjects presented to OSCPA, Desk & Derrick, COPAS societies, and other oil and gas organizations
- Private oil and gas subjects at client requests.
Roger has had extensive involvement in COPAS
- President of COPAS – Oklahoma City
- Chair of COPAS – Oklahoma City Audit committee
- Chair of COPAS Emerging Issues subcommittee
- Chair of COPAS’ Computerized Equipment Pricing System (CEPS) Control Panel
- Participant on several COPAS publication drafting teams
Roger is also a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
Roger proudly served in the United States Air Force prior to attending the University of Oklahoma and joining Martindale Consultants, Inc.